The mission of the Oklahoma Clean Lakes & Watersheds Association (OCLWA) is to provide a forum for scientists, citizens, and professionals to exchange ideas, receive education, and form partnerships to foster sound management and protection of lakes and watersheds.
- To promote sound lake management and the general welfare of waters in Oklahoma.
- To disseminate information to the membership and the public regarding policy and technical developments in the field of lake management and promote the exchange of information.
- To serve as the voice of membership in matters under consideration by federal, state, or local policy makers and other entities.
- To support the development of research and standards for lake management.
- To support activities promoting public awareness and education for the protection of lakes and watersheds.
- To support and encourage public participation in national, state, and local programs promoting citizen involvement in lake management.
- To promote the welfare of lake and watershed management interests in any other areas deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
OCLWA By-Laws Proposed Revisions
OCLWA By-Laws Proposed Revisions (with tracked changes)
Board of Directors
President: Monty Porter, OK Water Resources Board
Past President: Scott Stoodley, OK State University
President Elect: Julie Chambers, OK Water Resources Board
Secretary: Greg Kloxin, OK Conservation Commission
Treasurer: Shanon Phillips, OK Conservation Commission
Dan Lowrance, Lake McMurtry Friends
Joe Long, OK Dept. of Environmental Quality
Lance Phillips, OK Water Resources Board
Rebecca Bond, Kickapoo Tribe of OK
Ray West, City of Tulsa
Buck Ray, Olsson Associates
Kevin Wagner, OK State University
Non-voting Board Members
Paul Koenig, OK Water Resources Board
Vernon Seaman, INCOG
Abu Mansaray, OK State University
Jason Childress, OG&E
Jason Vogel, OK Water Survey